Okay, so here's the scoop. We had a lady present us with an offer to buy our house (that we loved!) on April 16th. For those of y'all who know what I do for a living, you know that April 16th is a very important day for me: the first day to begin my recuperation from tax season! :) So we get a contract from this really nice lady, who just loved our house and loved the privacy, that she could walk her dog on the golf course that our house backed up to, etc. etc. etc. And while we weren't at all even considering selling our house before this offer presented itself, we thought it would be a great time for us to move to a larger house in more of a child-friendly neighborhood. So long story short (and I do mean long), we closed on our old house and new house on May 25th. Just in time for a lovely Memorial Day weekend move. Mark's dad and stepmom and my parents came up to help us and it really was a super-easy move with all their help. Since then, we've done lots. I'll try to do before and after pictures so it's more effective. And lots of the projects are still in progress or to be done at a later date.
So here starts the journey of the house. We'll see how it goes. And if I actually start posting on a more regular basis. :)

ok, so yes, i may have suggested you start a blog, but don't go by my example. i think the last post was sometime in late 2009!!
ReplyDeletehowever, you should most DEFINITELY have the internet since the world wide web is dead!
YAY! for a new post:) I'm excited about your blog! Keep up the good posting:) xoxo
ReplyDelete