Monday, November 23, 2009

So I started a blog!

Erin Baldwin & Haley Campbell have been telling me that I need to start a blog for a while now...so here it goes!

Life is good right now...busy, but good. Football season is starting to wrap up. All home football games are now over, which is sad! For the first time since we've lived in Tuscaloosa we've had company in town for all home games. We had a blast this year. Our regulars (Erin, Justin, Cory and Jennifer) will be missed! I get so used to seeing them every other weekend or so. This past weekend we had the biggest group of people in town...Erin, Justin, Matt, Angela, Lindsey, Dylan and Caroline. We had a lot of fun!!

We're heading to my grandmother's tomorrow afternoon for Thanksgiving. She lives about an hour and a half from Tuscaloosa, so we'll scoot over there for Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday and then head back here on Thursday night. Then we'll head down to Auburn for the Iron Bowl. We've never been in the stadium when we've won, so hopefully this will be a first down in the Plains for us!

Well, I better run! We're having dinner tonight at our friends' Wellon & Stephen's house! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment